Southeastern Institute of Paranormal Research conducted a GH101 class and paranormal investigation at the Wren’s Nest on Saturday, February 9, 2019.
Our findings were as follows:
- Digital Voice Recorders
- IR Cameras
- Various EMF Meters
- Various Temperature Sensors
- ITC Device – Boo Bear
The team consisted of Denise R., Doug S., and April F. along with our GH101 attendees. Two teams were led through the house during the investigation. One was headed by lead investigator, April F., and the other was led by lead investigator, Doug S.
Digital photographs yielded no positive results.
Video footage yielded no positive results.
Audio recordings yielded no positive results.
Several anomalies occurred throughout the investigation as follows:
Team and attendee sensitives reported the following:
- In the sister’s room, the adult female that was sensed last week was sensed again this week. This time she was seen walking from the right of the head of the bed to the left side of the bed.
- In Joel Chandler Harris’ bedroom a heavy-set shadow figure was seen in the far left corner. He appeared to be wearing a man’s hat.
- In the Dining Room, the male figure that was seen last week was sensed by attendees to be standing in the same place as the previous week – between the china cabinet and the window. A female and a child (unknown if male or female) were sensed in the dining room as they were standing on the right side of the mantle.
- In the Library, the female from the previous week was sensed again. She seems to be curious about the living.
- In the front parlor, the female from the library was sensed peeking through the curtains.
In conclusion, we believe that there is paranormal activity at the Wren’s Nest.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to Melissa Swindell, and the Wren’s Nest for affording us the opportunity to further our research. We are so excited for this great opportunity and look forward to more investigations!
Southeastern Institute of Paranormal Research